A range of great-value promotional and gift items featuring bird of prey and falconry subjects – some serious, some humorous – all beautifully printed in our own workshops.
Phone us on:
07742 887049 | Email us at:
Terms & conditions
- This website does not deploy web cookies however it utilises e-commerce facilities provided by PayPal – paypal.com deploys web cookies to enable its shopping basket and check-out processes to work correctly
- You do not have to have a PayPal account to buy from us online – PayPal offers the option to pay by credit/debit card at the checkout stage.
Buying over the phone
- We accept orders by phone on 07742 887049 between 9am – 5pm, Mon to Fri (except public holidays).
Dispatch and prices
- Products in our online store are offered subject to availability of stock at the time of purchase.
- Products in our online store are priced for delivery to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only – if you would like any of our products delivered to any other address please contact us before you order so we can quote you for shipping.
- We endeavour to post all orders within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of your purchase from PayPal.
- Purchases for UK delivery addresses will be posted Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- Royal Mail quote 2-3 working days from date of postage for 2nd Class delivery – responsibility for delivery after we have handed your order over at the Post Office is with Royal Mail.
- There may be a slight shade differences between mugs, coasters and mouse mats due to the difference in materials and methods of printing.
- There may be a slight shade differences between the online colour representation and actual product colours.
If you are unhappy with an item you purchase from us we will either replace it or refund you providing:
- The item is returned to us within two weeks of purchase in perfect condition in the original packaging.
- You pre-pay the return postage in full.
- We reserve the right to deduct a 5% administration charge for refunds.
Loss or damage in transit
- Royal Mail is responsible for the safe transport and delivery of your package. Loss or damage in transit claims must be taken up directly with Royal Mail – we will provide proof of postage (on request) to enable loss or damage in transit claims to be progressed. The Great British Bird of Prey Collection Ltd are not liable for the consequences of loss or damage in transit.